1. They both carry their teams on their backs
2. They both are unselfish players.
3. Calvin has seen his fare share of losing seasons with the Lions, Yet you’ll never hear him complain nor bicker about it. The ultimate Pros Pro
4. AP literally carried the 2012 team on his back and lead them to the playoff. He will be the last person to admit it. He is on a constant diet of humble pie.
5. Ap’s vision, change of direction, drop of a dime decision making and Calvin’s ability to adjust his body to the ball’s direction, concentration to catching the ball and route running abilities are absolutely unmatched by any in the NFL today.